This year for Halloween I decided to do something a little different and I really wanted to get the word out to you guys as well on how you can help children and families in need while you stuff your face with candy this year.source
• Founded in 1946, UNICEF helps save, protect, and improve the lives of children in over 150 countries by providing immunizations, health care, nutrition, clean water, sanitation, emergency relief, education,
• Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF is an education and fundraising program designed to teach kids about their peers in developing countries around the world and empower them to express themselves while also helping others in need.
• Youth in the U.S. have raised over $167 million though Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF since the campaign began.
• In many parts of the world, kids do not have safe water to drink. Some cannot go to school or must work to support their families. Many have never seen a doctor or had immunizations to protect them against deadly diseases.
• When you donate to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF, you join others in protecting children from harm and giving them the best start in life.
For more information on how you can get involved visit click this link below.
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
I have to say that my biggest musical influence on my life is my older sister Heather and her wonderful taste in music. I owe my love for pretty much everything I have been listening to for the past 20 years (i'm 29) and No Doubt is no exception.
Whether it's their ska roots with their self titled debut No Doubt, The Brilliant Pop Punk Ska mesh on Tragic Kingdom, the moody Piece Di Resistance of Return of Saturn or their dance hall reggae anthems on Rock Steady, they have always stayed true to the original so-cal fun vibe of the band.And I am proud to say that No Doubt's latest album (11years in the making) Push and Shove is no exception. While a more polished album then previous adventures, it still has that 80's new wave / ska / dance hall sound that has become No Doubt's signature, but still remaining completely relevant to today's music market, actually, it's BETTER then what is being pawned off as "music" in this day and age.They truly are a welcome breath of fresh air to the Justin Bieber's of this world.
No Doubt "Settle Down" Music Video
No Doubt "Push and Shove" Music Video
No Doubt "Looking Hot" Live at iHeart Radio
Album Available on: