Friday, November 2, 2012

Vote Vote Vote!

On November 6th America will vote for the next "President" of the united states of america....and I couldn't be more unenthusiastic about either candidate. In all the years I've been voting (I'm 29 mind you) I have never felt more strongly that we need a third party now more then ever! While I did admit that last time I did vote for McCain, not because I'm republican (which I'm not.) But to me, he was the closest thing to a sane candidate we have had in awhile, and agree with his politics or not, he actually had some very good ideas about what he would to do to help the economy and create jobs.I would like to believe that he was very sincere in his speeches, and actually meant what he was saying. It's interesting that even though McCain was the republican candidate he agreed almost 100% with everything Obama was saying. I don't know when it happened, but somewhere years ago Republicans and Democrats became strange bedfellows.It seemed at the time, that no matter who I voted for the same outcome ( for good) was going to happen for the USA.


However the lines seem to be getting wider and wider between the two camps this time around, and it has become the blame game to the tenth degree.Both men are not perfect, and I don't expect my president to be perfect, It's impossible to please everyone.What I do expect from my president is to be honest in his intentions on how he's going to fix the unemployment and home foreclosures.What his stance on pro-choice is, if they will keep funding government assistance for the needy, and Universal Healthcare.Now I know many of you wont agree with me on the last two I mentioned. But I feel it is the government's job to help the American's who are down on their luck and need the help. Sure some people abuse the system, but I'm sure more American's are seriously struggling more then we would like to admit. And I do believe in universal healthcare from the stance that nobody should be denied HEALTHCARE!! So what if I have to put in money for something I may or may not use, I would be happy to help my fellow man in knowing that I helped them get the medical assistance they need.

While I am still not sure on who I am voting for, whether it be Obama, Romey or Some Third Party Candidates.So I decided to post the debates among other videos for the candidates I am interested in and let them speak for themselves. Maybe these can help you in your voting process as well.

Romney vs. Obama 

Debates

 First Debate




                                                         








                                                                     
Second Debate












                                      


Final Debate



Third Party Candidates
Green Party Candidate Jill Stein and VP Cheri Honkala
                                             

        
                                   

















Libertarian Party Candidate Gary Johnson

                        
                                                 
                                               












Who are you voting for? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment